3D FACIAL IMAGING
Introducing Sirona Orthophos SL Cone Beam Technology 3D Dental Imaging System. The Sirona Orthophos SL represents the newest in CBCT technology.
The 3D Facial Imaging system features faster image reconstruction, which translates into less down time for the dental team. The Sirona Orthophos SL features a several sizes of field of view, which is ideal for a Maxillo-Facial and Oral surgeon.
Advantages of CBCT
- Less radiation (20-50 times) than traditional medical CT scanners, with greater accuracy.
- Smart Beam senses size of each patient to deliver the least amount of radiation needed. This is especially important for children.
- Fast, simple, comfortable, open and safe.
- Limitless views means total treatment planning.
- 3D images visualize all anatomic structures for improved treatment outcomes.
- Digital record can be stored indefinitely and easily shared with other doctors.
- Make your implants easier with Cone Beam Technology
- Three-dimensional data provides Dr Mark Meyer with maximal information for planning a safe procedure.
- Cone Beam Technology allows detailed information on the potential need for grafting procedures prior to surgery.
- Allows Dr Mark Meyer to work with the restorative dentist/prosthodontist directly, often planning the implant case ahead of time on the computer.
- Cone Beam Technology maximizes predictable results with the least invasive surgery.